Department and major, Years required for graduationp
|Degree course||Department||Years required for graduation.||Earned credits||Remarks|
|Master's course||Early Childhood Education||2 years 6 months||24 credits (Thesis)
|Physical Education (Reeducation course)|
|Beauty Culture Education (Training course)|
|Theatre & Film Education (Training course)|
The major in Early Childhood Education
- The purpose of Early Childhood Education is to develope teachers with brilliant character who can lead the future society and contribute to the development of preschool education by helping students explore theory and practice of early childhood education.
The major in Counseling Psychology
- The Counseling Psychology major aims at educating teachers who deal with various psychological and emotional problems of the students so that they can provide the basic counseling ability as well as professional counseling education required for teachers. Therefore, the graduates are able to practice their abilities as counselors in the field of education effectively by understanding and analyzing problems through their counseling.
The major in Physical Education
- The purpose of Physical Education is to raise teachers with brilliant character who can lead the future society and contribute to the development of primary, middle, and high school education by helping students explore theory and practice of physical education.
The major in Beauty Culture Education
- The major of Beauty Culture Education intends to help students study Beauty theory and education, and apply acquired knowledge to practical affairs.
The major in Theatre & Film Education
- The major of Theatre & Film Education intends to help students grow as good educators who are qualified to take part in the 21st century culture through studies on the specific plays and films, and who can contribute to the settlement of culture and arts education in our society.