Liberal education makes it possible to equip Christian values, universal values of humanity, moral character, and a sense of community, to free them from prejudice and stereotypes, and to understand the change in the social development paradigm. Through education, students respond rationally and critically to change, develop fusion and complex thinking skills, creative innovation skills, and practical skills to develop into talented people for a sustainable future society with balanced thinking.
- Practical talent with humanities knowledge and cultural communication skills
- We cultivate talented people who will make human life more meaningful through education based on the Christian spirit.
- liberal arts knowledge education
- We foster talented people with the ability to actively cope with social changes through character education and liberal arts basic education.
- Cultural communication skills education
- We foster global frontier talents who can pioneer new areas through cultural communication.
- Training on practical competitiveness
- We cultivate talented people with on-site practical skills for jobs required by domestic and foreign companies and community collaboration capabilities for solving various problems.
- Education of dedication to future society and leading ability
- We foster talented people with the ability to cultivate a sense of democratic citizenship, a sense of social responsibility, a sense of community for the future society, and the ability for organic development and cooperation between local communities.